Thursday, May 16, 2013


I’ve officially arrived in Switzerland!!  My flight came in around 7:45 am Swiss time (1:45 am U.S. time). I’m feeling very fortunate that I had a smooth trip all around! One quick flight from Cleveland to Dulles and then straight out across the Atlantic to Geneva. Flying over night has its benefits - even though airplanes aren’t the best places to get some rest, it’s nice to arrive with a full day ahead of you! The long flight also gave me some time to catch up on some good movies (Argo and Lincoln).

So far, I haven’t made it around to much, but I’m definitely looking forward to getting out and exploring. The weather is cool and overcast, but pleasant!  Other groups of students are arriving Friday and Saturday and we are traveling to Webster University where we will be staying the next 2 weeks. I’m looking forward to getting things underway! :) I will have pictures to share!

Until next time!
Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment